We are looking for highly motivated professionals who can work in a collaborative team environment to join our team of professionals. Ideal candidates will be responsible for producing high quality software solutions with minimum supervision in an agile/scrum software development environment.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be a part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competence, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- 1-2 years of AWS experience is a must.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS and Rackspace
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Azure cloud services will be an added advantage
If you are a team player who has the above skills with honest, trustworthy values and can handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment, here’s your chance.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject line as “DevOps Engineer Post "
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently looking for Full Stack Developers (PHP /JS) with Minimum of 3 Years Industry Experince. Ideal candidates will be responsible for producing high quality software solutions with minimum supervision in an aglie/scrum software developemt environment.
- PHP experience with Laravel framework and Node JS
- Hands on experience with MySQL, Mongo Databases
- Experience with Hybrid frameworks such as Ionic & React Native
- Knowledge and deployment strategies with CI Tools like Jenkins
- Strong understanding of MVC patterns
- Experience with Memcached and Redis will be an added advantage
- Experience with AWS, Azure is a big plus
- Knowledge on Agile Practices and good Communication Skills
- Being a good Team Player with a Can - Do Attitude
If you are a team player who has the above skills with honest, trustworthy values, then we are looking for you. Send in your resume to email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject line.